TUITION COST for Semi-Group ART classes:
- Semi-Group Trial Lesson: FREE!
- $30 One-Time Enrollment Fee
- $89 per month for weekly (55 minute) lessons
- $20 discount if they take private lessons in another class
- ALL AGES 4+ (including adults)!
Our Visual Arts Department provides students with skills to learn drawing and painting!
- Build Concentration
- Develop Fine Motor Control
- Improve Academic Performance
- Understand forms, shapes, colors, textures, and combination blending
- Develop language skills by talking about their progress
Semi-Group Art Classes
Our classes are designed so that two students can work with one teacher at the same time. Depending on certain other factors, such as age or family relation, we may be open to placing three students together.
Adults Can Do Art Too!
Like all of MusicAlley’s classes, art is not just for kids! Some parents enjoy learning to draw and paint with their children. It’s a nice way to spend time together. It is also a great way to relax and get away from the stresses of everyday life.
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” – Pablo Picasso
“When kids are encouraged to express themselves and take risks in creating art, they develop a sense of innovation that will be important in their adult lives.” – Grace Hwang Lynch
Call or text us at (909) 606-3000 to schedule a free trial Semi Group Art lesson!